Charity Consent Form
Verbal and written consent
If the person you are supporting:
- CANNOT provide written consent please follow the verbal consent guidance in Section 1
- If they CAN provide written consent please follow the guidance in Section 2
If you are unable to print a copy of our consent form
Please obtain verbal consent from the person you are supporting as specified in Section 1 of the Consent Form.
Then upload a blank consent form (PDF format) to the application. (Our grant application system will not allow you to proceed with a grant application without this). Please refer to steps below for help on how to upload a Consent Form.
In the section of the application form called ‘Purpose of grant and supporting information’ please state that you have the verbal consent of the person you are supporting and the date the consent was given.
If you can print a copy of our consent form
Please complete Section 1 or Section 2 of the form as appropriate.
Uploading a completed consent form
- Please either scan or take a picture of the consent form (it must be saved as a PDF or JPG file format).
- Upload it to the application by going to the GDPR Consent at the end of the application form.
- Press the ‘Choose Files’ button then navigate to where you have saved the consent form on your device and choose the ‘Open’ option to open the file.