How to Apply for a Grant - Organisational
Organisational Grants – the majority of our institutional grants are made to organisations in our local area of Ipswich and south-east Suffolk. However we are able to consider a small number of applications from institutions throughout the UK. Please note we are not able to help the following:
- Any new overseas projects. Overseas grants are now channelled through carefully selected UK charities which the Charity has supported for many years.
- Large national charities.
- Buildings – i.e. capital grants for construction, purchase, maintenance or renovation in response to unsolicited applications.
- Medical research/healthcare, other than hospices in the Charity’s beneficial area which are already supported.
- Schools – other than schools within the Charity’s primary beneficial area. The Charity will not fund fees for private education.
- Environmental charities and animal welfare.
- Performing, literary or visual arts.
- “Matched” funding on a large scale.
If you would like to make an application for an organisational grant please register below:
If your registration is accepted you will receive an email with a link to our full application form. Please keep this link for all future applications.
Please note you only need to register once.
When you need help you need it now – we pride ourselves on a quick response to your application